OM2008.8, importing VCF contacts

Markus Schlichting m.schlichting at mynethome.de
Mon Aug 25 18:46:03 CEST 2008

hi,
i think a little script similar to the old on on
http://www.smurfy.de/files/neo/import_contacts
 should do the job.

just for a starting point:

#!/bin/bash
export DISPLAY=:0
for contact in `ls *vcf`; do
	LD_LIBRARY_PATH=/opt/Qtopia/lib /opt/Qtopia/bin/addressbook $contact
done;

didn't try it as i'm out of time :( , let me know if it was somehow useful :)

cheers markus