OM2008.8, importing VCF contacts

Alexander Menk alex.menk at gmail.com
Mon Aug 25 21:12:47 CEST 2008

Hi!

unfortunately, everytime when calling addressbook, it asks for
confirmation which is anoying in a for loop.

I exported contacts from Thunderbird using
https://nic-nac-project.org/~kaosmos/morecols-en.html
and than I just concated the who vcf files into one:

cat *.vcf > all.vcf

This one can be easily imported. Also German umlauts are working fine.

Alex