Video-out support

Thomas Markus Thomas.Markus at phil.uu.nl
Mon Aug 25 21:40:29 CEST 2008

Hi there,

I've searched the archives, but didn't find anything too relevant.

I wonder if there are any plans for adding a micro-dvi[1], mini-vga[2]
or anything like that on the GTA-03 or future models. The rationale for
this is: It would make a great mobile computer solution combined with
LCD-glasses giving you a rather large screen estate to work on while
commuting. It would also enable augmented reality[3] applications
because of the freedom on the software side.

Is this power-wise feasible? Any other thoughts?

Kind regards,

Thomas

[1] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Micro-DVI
[2] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mini-VGA