Om2008 as a day phone

"Marco Trevisan (Treviño)" mail at 3v1n0.net
Tue Aug 26 06:24:12 CEST 2008

Bryan DeLuca wrote:
> On Mon, 25 Aug 2008 10:49:24 -0700 (PDT)
> yochaigal <yochaigal at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Also, as you all know the phone sometimes doesn't wake from suspend mode.
>> This is very annoying, and I been able to find the fix yet.
>
> It seems to go away if I disable the auto-suspend option.  Then I stick to manual suspends via the power button.  Haven't had the suspend problem since I did this.

Wrote here it happens only if I've attached the phone to the power and
then I try to suspend. Otherwise, if I run the phone and I make it
suspend (manually or automatically) it has no problems in waking up.
As soon as I detach the phone from the USB cable after some hacking, I
can't resume anymore... :o

--
Treviño's World - Life and Linux
http://www.3v1n0.net/