Nokia wired headsets compatibility

Matt Joyce matt.joyce at gmail.com
Tue Aug 26 06:41:49 CEST 2008

I tried 4 shops today, looking for an adapter, no luck at all.  Mostly
blank, unknowing stares.

I found/ordered one from ebay, so fingers crossed.
While this does not direcly address your problem, the ebay description
mentioned a dozen or more devices which the adapter was compatiblw
with.
Thet may give you a clue as to what headsets will work.
I'll post the text it later today.

<grumble>
On a less helpful note, I think it's unhelpful of OM not to either
sell, supply or link to a suitible adapter.
My fault for not researching my options before buying my FR, but who
would have thought the adapter would be so ellusive.  Of course when
the adaptor arrives, what chance of it working (alsa etc).
<\grumble>