Can you help the Openmoko booth at Software Freedom Day in Singapore on Sat. Sept. 20?

Chelsea Wei chelsea at openmoko.com
Tue Aug 26 08:46:28 CEST 2008

Openmoko is pleased to be invited for an open source day event on
Software Freedom Day in Singapore.

We will love to have some openmoko presence in Singapore; nevertheless,
we are small understaffed team, so we will love if some of you could
commit to helping us.

Software Freedom Day in Singapore will be held at Singapore Management
University Campus (School of information Systems) on Saturday September
20 from 10AM to 5PM. [http://www.softwarefreedomday.sg/]

We will need approximately two volunteers for this event. For return, we
will give away ONE debug board for each volunteer.

If any of you is interested in helping us out, please let me know asap
so I will be able to arrange for this event.

Any help is extremely appreciated..