GSM registration still takes time - OM2008.08 with Zecke-testing

Nishit Dave stargazer.dave at gmail.com
Tue Aug 26 08:58:55 CEST 2008

On Tue, Aug 26, 2008 at 4:10 AM, Torfinn Ingolfsen <tingox at gmail.com> wrote:

> What happens if you try to suspend the FR after it has rebooted?
> When I wake up my FR after suspend it registers very quickly to the
> network.
> YMMV.

Suspend?  If I activate both the 'blank' and 'suspend' options under the
Configuration > Power menu, the phone does not wake up at all.  I had once
been able to get it suspended and wake it up with the power button, but I am
no longer sure how that magic worked.

By the way, now the OM-dialer also works, but it seems to have a clash with
the QT dialer and either one does not respond whenever there is a call.  Is
there a way to specify the default dialer?  Moot question, probably, because
somebody pointed out just now how I could import all contacts at once in the
QT contacts and remove the OM-dialer.