Om 2008.8 update

Minh Ha Duong haduong at centre-cired.fr
Tue Aug 26 12:53:10 CEST 2008

Hello,

  Since Yorik asked, I too do find it annoying that
- the installer is always visible,
- closing applications is by tapping "REMOVE" in the drop-down menu,
- the keyboard is SMS-english oriented rather than X-term friendly.

  But most of all, I would like to report that I have been using 2008.8 as my
main phone without problems. Sending and receiving calls is alright, as is
call history, call missed, contacts list and SMS receiving.

Minh
--
Minh HA-DUONG                                    Chargé de recherche CNRS
haduong at centre-cired.fr                  CIRED, Campus du Jardin Tropical
Jabber: minh.haduong at gmail.com
http://minh.haduong.com (work), http://minh69.blogspot.com (personal)