2008.8 update

Michele Renda michele.renda at gmail.com
Tue Aug 26 14:06:47 CEST 2008

Nishit, I realy hope that Yorick don't speak for a lot of US.

There are way and way to make a comment of something is not right: a
person can:

A. make in a proposive way, opening tickets, and specificating the
points that can be done in a different way, or, a person can just say:
B. It doesn't run, It doesn't run, It doesn't run -> It is a f**king
phone -> It is a f**king firm.

You have the "fredom of arbitry", we can do all that we want with our
phone: this is not necessarily a nice thing: the software is far to be
mature, and a lot of things must to be done. It the price of the freedom.

But if you choose the freedom, please don't use B. There are a lot of
better thing to do.

I hope I explained my idea. Thank you for your email!
:)