ASU wifi gui

Thomas B. tommy.b at gmx.net
Tue Aug 26 15:23:13 CEST 2008

On Tue, Aug 26, 2008 at 02:28:15PM +0200, julien cubizolles wrote:
> Where does exposure store its wlan settings (WPA key mainly) ?

For me it (or rather connman) created a config file in /var/lib/connman.
Unfortunately, it is useless to me, as OM-Settings asks for a wireless
password every time (even if it is already saved in that file), and I
won't enter my huge random passphrase using the on-screen keyboard every
time I want to connect to my WLAN.

I'll check out mofi or something like that when I have time.

Regards,
Thomas