ASU : can't import vcf contacts

Timo Scheffler kraftfeld at web.de
Tue Aug 26 15:43:34 CEST 2008

I experimented with it as well and found that the vCards I get from
exporting with Thunderbird Adressbook with the
"MoreFunctionsForAddressBook" Plugin works. They look like this:

BEGIN:VCARD
VERSION:2.1
N;CHARSET=UTF-8:Mustermann;Max
FN;CHARSET=UTF-8:Max Mustermann
ADR;HOME;POSTAL;CHARSET=UTF-8:;;;City;;12345;Deutschland
TEL;WORK;VOICE:0123456789
TEL;HOME;VOICE:0123456789
TEL;CELL;VOICE:0123456789
EMAIL;PREF;INTERNET:kraftfeld at web.de
END:VCARD

I even could export 75 contacts, cat them into one file and import them
all at once using the information from the wiki.