USB host successes

Fox Mulder Quakeman1 at gmx.net
Tue Aug 26 16:43:53 CEST 2008

Maybe this version is also possible:
http://www.digitus.info/en/products/network/?c=1241&p=651

Here in germany they are not as cheap but with ~10€ it is still ok.

But on the website they only say that it uses a realtek chipset but not
which. I know that the kernel supports some realtek chipsets by default,
but i don't know if this usb version is supported.

I would love to attach my neo with ethernet for testing. :)

Ciao,
     Rainer