AXFS filesystem for NOR

Fox Mulder Quakeman1 at gmx.net
Tue Aug 26 16:56:33 CEST 2008

I was thinking of the NOR flash as a backup if everithing goes wrong. If
you flashed the NAND with a new bootloader and it fails you maybe
couldn't start the bootloader from NAND anymore.
But you always could boot from NOR flash because you couldn't/didn't
reflash this bootloader.
Maybe i'm totaly wrong about the duty of the NOR flash, but this is what
i think of it. It is the life belt if you swim too far out of the "NAND
flashing" sea. :)

Ciao,
     Rainer