Questions about FR (ASU)

arne anka openmoko at ginguppin.de
Tue Aug 26 17:17:37 CEST 2008

> I can guarantee it didn't install till 24 hours ago.  Missing
> dependencies:
> I stopped at libgcc.

it's build for 2007.2 with mokomakefile.
since i do have 2007.2 in flash and debian on sd card (with the prospect
to put debian into flash, now i know how to do that and back up my well
running 2007.2 before) i am not going to play further w/ mokomakefile.

but it builds w/o any issues, so simply using mokomakefile and switching
to "dev" or "asu" or whatever it was should build epdfview and the
dependencies easily.