Sold out ahh

Yogiz yogizz at gmail.com
Tue Aug 26 19:07:38 CEST 2008

On Tue, 26 Aug 2008 10:30:11 +1000
"Sarton O'Brien" <roguemoko at roguewrt.org> wrote:

> I'm in Australia and ordered mine from France with no dramas, though,
> I think customs stole my lanyard :(

I assume you ordered it from Bearstech. I'm in Estonia. Ordered mine
in the end of July and got a word that it should arrive on the 16/17th
august. Since then I've got nothing yet and Sara (the sales manager I
guess) from Bearstech hasn't replied to my mails for the past week. I
understand that they may be overwhelmed but I'm getting a little
worried. If you did order from them, did you get the package right on
time?