ASU Illume Tango Theme

"Marco Trevisan (Treviño)" mail at 3v1n0.net
Tue Aug 26 19:54:43 CEST 2008

Lars Formella wrote:
> because i personally dislike the build in asu/illume theme - in german we
> call it "augenkrebs" ;) - i created a new fresh one myself with some tango
> icons. it is still in the early grade (i have no freerunner to test and
> played around just with qemu), but maybe some one like it. stay tuned for
> updates and more tango replacements comming...
>
> you can find it here:
> http://52grad.de/.stuff/freerunner/

I've made a little patch [1] to make it work properly also in landscape
mode. Maybe it's just a workaround, but it works [2]!

Thanks for your updates to this cool theme!

[1] http://www.3v1n0.net/openmoko/illume_sun_landscape.tar.gz
[2] http://www.3v1n0.net/openmoko/Illume-tangoized-landscape.png

--
Treviño's World - Life and Linux