WLAN troubles

Derick Rethans openmoko at derickrethans.nl
Tue Aug 26 23:21:34 CEST 2008

Hello,

I received my freerunner last weekend, and liking it sofar. I've had a
play with wifi - and although the freerunning sees the networks just
fine (with iwlist eth0 scan) and I can connect to the network as well -
I get a DHCP lease, with nameservers and all, the route is correct too.
However, I can't do any sort of connection - nor ping. I've looked
around on the wiki and list archives, but I can't find why it is not
working. Does any of you have any hint at were to look at to debug this
issue?

regards,
Derick

--