will GTA03 be ready for holiday season?

Francesco Cat heartcollector87 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 27 08:59:39 CEST 2008

It seems that the first 25 GTA03 Evaluation Boards have already
arrived to wolfgang on August the 11th [1], so the phone *might*
arrive in shops in december, I think no one knows.

[1] http://lists.openmoko.org/nabble.html#nabble-td729555

BTW: It is unsure what will be in (what kind of camera, what GSM chip,
and so on), but what won't be there is quite sure:

-No Glamo
-No 3G
-No USB 2.0