Sold out ahh

roguemoko at roguewrt.org roguemoko at roguewrt.org
Wed Aug 27 10:05:46 CEST 2008

Yogiz wrote:
> On Tue, 26 Aug 2008 10:30:11 +1000
> "Sarton O'Brien" <roguemoko at roguewrt.org> wrote:
>
>> I'm in Australia and ordered mine from France with no dramas, though,
>> I think customs stole my lanyard :(
>
> I assume you ordered it from Bearstech.

Yeah, that's them.

> I'm in Estonia. Ordered mine
> in the end of July and got a word that it should arrive on the 16/17th
> august. Since then I've got nothing yet and Sara (the sales manager I
> guess) from Bearstech hasn't replied to my mails for the past week. I
> understand that they may be overwhelmed but I'm getting a little
> worried. If you did order from them, did you get the package right on
> time?

Got the same speel about delivery from Sara but it did arrive pretty
close to the date via registered mail.

Like I said, no dramas ... I was just hoping I'd get a lanyard, it's in
the pictures :(

But it's all good  ... I have a dead pixel that I'm definitely not going
to bother a return for ;) ... I'll find a cheap lanyard and write
openmoko on it, it'll go with the homebrew theme.

Sarton