will GTA03 be ready for holiday season?

Francesco Cat heartcollector87 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 27 10:26:27 CEST 2008

2008/8/27 Nishit Dave <stargazer.dave at gmail.com>:

> So now we are targeting crippling the phone further?  Real iPhone killer it
> is going to be.

It was never meant to be an IPhone killer. It was designed for beeing
the first open phone.
What I wanted to say: since this is an HW revision, not a brand new
phone, the components regarding 3G and USB 2.0 will not be present in
the GTA03. The glamo chip will be removed since it was a bad design
(personally I would like to keep it, but people at OM think it is
better to remove it, so it will be removed).
We should get a camera and EDGE, but no more details are given.

If you want 3G, 3D accelleration, more power, 4Mio pixel camera and so
on, just wait for the GTA04, and hope that samsung will open their
6410 SoC