Customize Debian image in a mini desktop

Sebastian Ohl sebastian+ml.openmoko-community at ohl.name
Wed Aug 27 11:18:28 CEST 2008

Hi,

On Tue, 2008-08-26 at 18:07 -0700, C R McClenaghan wrote:
> Having started it from the application menu (at first was missing
> python-gtk2) I see only GSM and WiFI icons - no batery, GPS or BT?
> What else do I need to do to get all?
first, i will take a look a the package dependencies. for the battey etc.
you may have to many other icons in your panel. the pager applet took a
lot of space. if there are too many the openmoko panel plugin starts to move
to the right out of the window. but thats no problem with the plugin but
with the plugin mechanism. so try to remove i.e. the pager or make the
tasklist plugin a litte bit smaller.

--
Yours
 Sebastian Ohl