Toggling keyboard layouts in 2008.8 update

Bernhard Schauer lkml.bschauer at gmail.com
Wed Aug 27 11:44:19 CEST 2008

I think the intention of this thread is somehow different - There simply are
keys missing: Esc, Alt, Ctrl, Shift, up, down, left, right, ...
There was a keyboard giving us all those keys, but now they are gone....
So you can't forget it to edit a file on the Neo in vi or something like
that - but you'd need this at least for entering the nameserver into
resolv.conf....

regards,