Third request: what *is* the warranty on the Freerunner?

tokenwizard tokenwizard at gmail.com
Wed Aug 27 13:43:54 CEST 2008

Ok, well as soon  as I have time to deal with it I'll have to try and
Frankenstein some type of power cable contraption to get this thing booted
to the point the USB charge can kick in. Seems a little premature for such a
function to kick in when the battery is only slightly less that half
charged. Effectively, halving the battery capacity.

Guess it's back to my Sony Ericsson once more.
:thinking: