Debian Install failure: Hash Sum Mismatch

Joseph Reeves iknowjoseph at gmail.com
Wed Aug 27 14:34:43 CEST 2008

Thanks Nathan, that sounds encouraging.

I've not found anything too useful yet:

root at om-gta02:~# find /sys | grep clock
/sys/devices/system/clocksource
/sys/devices/system/clocksource/clocksource0
/sys/devices/system/clocksource/clocksource0/current_clocksource
/sys/devices/system/clocksource/clocksource0/available_clocksource
root at om-gta02:~# cat
/sys/devices/system/clocksource/clocksource0/current_clocksource
jiffies
root at om-gta02:~#

But I'll keep looking around.

Cheers,