Toggling keyboard layouts in 2008.8 update

Carsten Haitzler (The Rasterman) raster at openmoko.org
Wed Aug 27 15:25:25 CEST 2008

On Wed, 27 Aug 2008 05:11:54 -0400 Alex Fitzpatrick
<agfitzp.openmoko at gmail.com> babbled:

> Nishit Dave wrote:
> > well, here's a dumb question: how do we enter the Euro symbol in the
> > Full-QWERTY keyboard?
> >
> Good question... you should add that symbol to
>
> http://docs.openmoko.org/trac/ticket/1795

you guys haven't used the resent editions of illume have you? the numbers
keyboard has a euro sign on it... and in the end - just make your own .kbd
files - they are simple text! :) i am providing a simple basic set to get
things started - i admit. it's not perfect. but i hope i have lowered the
barrier of entry for people to "help themselves" :)