2008.08-update + The Rasterman's keyboard

Geoff Ruscoe gcruscoe at sigmavisions.com
Wed Aug 27 15:33:14 CEST 2008

I was wondering if anyone knew what the best way to update the keyboard
settings on the 2008.08 Update would be.

So I had to flash the 2008.08-update image after hosing my other install
(described elsewhere)...

Anyway, so I was trying to figure out the best way to get this update and
The Rasterman's keyboard fixes in place.

Install Rasterman's image and then do the updates from the update 2008.08
repositories?

Install 2008.08-update and manually fix -- I remember how I did this last
time so I may have to hunt.

And then lastly, Rasterman, I read on one of your posts that you are going
to focus on FSO, does that mean I should be too :-).

Basically I want phone and SMS + TangoGPS and modem (did the MUX stuff to
use at same time).  This with battery life, stable suspend/resume, and a
great keyboard, and I'd be happy as a pig on freerunner...

So is there anyway to get a ipk of fixes to convert 2008.08-update into the
Rasterman's keyboard setup?  Or am I better off reflashing again...

Anyway sorry for clogging this email but I think a lot of people would be
really happy to get this going.  And I'm interested in fixes for
2008.08-update, and plans of action for FSO also.

Thanks much all!

-Geoff