ASU keyboards, again

Carsten Haitzler (The Rasterman) raster at openmoko.org
Wed Aug 27 16:05:20 CEST 2008

On Wed, 27 Aug 2008 15:37:45 +0200 "Marco Trevisan (Treviño)" <mail at 3v1n0.net>
babbled:

> julien cubizolles wrote:
> > Le mercredi 27 août 2008 à 09:55 +1000, Carsten Haitzler a écrit :
> >> On Tue, 26 Aug 2008 15:31:45 +0200 David Samblas
> >> <dsamblasomcommunity at gmail.com> babbled:

> >> fantastic! i never tested. including accented characters? like ñ etc.?
> >
> > The accents don't work for me with a french dict : the word "abcès" is
> > in my dictionnary but is never proposed in the list.
>
> In Italian the accents are only at the end of the words, by the way they
> work.

hmm ok. 1 positive for working. :)

btw - i dont have any code to map é -> e or ö -> o, et.c (ie remove accent from
char) for matching to simple latin text (and expanding matches with accents)
that's actually a fixme in the code - when it normalises A -> a and B -> b
(remove case) it doesn't do any accent stripping.