Repository and Images

Rod Whitby rod at whitby.id.au
Wed Aug 27 16:27:37 CEST 2008

> On Wednesday 27 August 2008, Marek Lindner wrote:
>> We also
>> encourage $your_project to be built by our auto builder and become
>> installable on the base image. This should give you the time to focus on
>> improving your project instead of building and distributing it.
>> The "unstable" package feed will always contain your latest code, "testing"
>> the version you think is ready for use.

Will you be autobuilding from the OE git repository or the OM git
repository?

If the latter, will non-Openmoko staff have commit rights?

If not, then we will still need autobuilders for the community
distributions, since there is no automatic syncing from repositories
with community commit rights to the Openmoko repository as far as I am
aware.

-- Rod