ASU keyboards, again

Sven Klomp sven at klomp.de
Wed Aug 27 18:23:52 CEST 2008

On Wednesday 27 August 2008 16:05:20 Carsten Haitzler wrote:
> On Wed, 27 Aug 2008 15:37:45 +0200 "Marco Trevisan (Treviño)"
> <mail at 3v1n0.net> babbled:
> > julien cubizolles wrote:

The keyboard drives me crazy :-( With OM2008.8 and the update feed "testing" I
assume I have the Illume keyboard (upper-right icon to choose layout
(Default, Numbers, Terminal) and the upper-left for ???). I assume the
upper-left icon is to change the dictionary? I copied a small dictionary
to /usr/lib/enlightenment/modules/illume/dicts/ but the button/icon has no
effect.
Furthermore, the keyboard does not predict anything. Not from my dictionary
nor from the default dictionary. It displays everything exactly as i typed...

Whats wrong? Or is it still the Qtopia keyboard? We need screenshots of both.

Sven