ASU keyboards

Jelle De Loecker skerit at kipdola.com
Wed Aug 27 22:45:37 CEST 2008

It sure is something to go stark crazy about! I do love the ammount of
activity on this mailing lists.

Anyway, I have succesfully disabled the qpe keyboard, but I'm stuck with
yet another keyboard. This one actually LOOKS like a keyboard. It uses
images for its buttons, and it's in white. Can anyone tell me where it
came from? (I believe it's the terminal.kbd file in the 2008.08.08
image) I didn't have any full-qwerty.kbd file.

So, like angus, I'm looking for a way to install Raster's illume keyboard.

Maybe someone can share the kbd file?

/Met vriendelijke groeten,/

*Jelle De Loecker*
Kipdola Studios - Tomberg