ASU : can't import vcf contacts

Damien Thébault damien.thebault at gmail.com
Wed Aug 27 23:33:45 CEST 2008

On Wed, Aug 27, 2008 at 13:11, julien cubizolles <j.cubizolles at free.fr> wrote:
> I can now import some of my contacts picked at random in a large .vcf
> file if I put them in another shorter .vcf file but I can't import the
> whole lot of them (several tens) because of some other error I can't
> find and the Freerunner isn't verbose enough to tell me which one
> fails.
>
> Is there some king of strict-vcf-format-checker somewhere I could use ?

I found the first problem because I splitted my vcf file into many
small ones, and I was able to load only some of them. Then I compared
them and find this problem.
I don't know if the mail client is doing something wrong, or if it's
the addressbook app. (or maybe the addressbook app is not VCF 3
compliant).

--
Damien Thebault