ASU keyboards

Carsten Haitzler (The Rasterman) raster at openmoko.org
Thu Aug 28 02:05:56 CEST 2008

On Wed, 27 Aug 2008 22:45:37 +0200 Jelle De Loecker <skerit at kipdola.com>
babbled:

i don't know what the state of software is in testing. i can only say what i
have pushed to asu.dev

if that is what you have (whats in dev) then:

echo "illume" > /etc/enlightenment/default_profile
reboot
(sorry restarting e wont work as it remembers its current profile - you can get
it to change remotely but its a bit complicated to explain as u need the pid
etc. of e and set it as part of an environment var. i'm giving the simplest
solution here).