ASU keyboards

Carsten Haitzler (The Rasterman) raster at openmoko.org
Thu Aug 28 03:59:53 CEST 2008

On Thu, 28 Aug 2008 11:43:01 +1000 Carsten Haitzler (The Rasterman)
<raster at openmoko.org> babbled:

ok. i suck. i have screwed this defsault_profile monkey. 1 last time for the
dummies (i.e. - me).

1. opkg install illume-config-illume (get illume's config panel and illume
keyboard by default - this should be available)
2. opkg install illume-config (get qwery button)
2. echo 'E_PROFILE="-profile illume"' > /etc/enlightenment/default_profile
(switch to the illume profile from asu)
3. reboot (easiest way to get your x session going again as the default_profile
is a command-line hack). :)

that should do it!