Customize Debian image in a mini desktop

Ganesha Krishna ganesh.krishna at gmail.com
Thu Aug 28 08:49:33 CEST 2008

Thank you Michele and Sebastian, The Right click works and it
completes the desktop functionality for me. I am more than ecstatic
with Debian on Freerunner.
    on an off note; I was testing suspend time day before yesterday,
battery 100%, Zhone,xterm,keyboard running(minimum apps I need).
Suspended FR at 3AM. tried to wake it up at 9AM (6hrs). FR battery is
dead. battery reads 3.16V on multimeter. FR refuses to boot/charge the
battery. Had to find a different battery to boot then hot swap the
battery while charging to get back my FR. Lesson learned: Neo likes to
be plugged in when (user is) asleep.

Thanks
-GK