Workaround for suspend/resume SD card problems

Fox Mulder Quakeman1 at gmx.net
Thu Aug 28 18:15:14 CEST 2008

Is it possible to execute some script every time the neo comes out from
suspend only once?

I would like to suspend it with a manually script which enables the
sd_idleclk, syncs the sd-card, waits a few seconds and then go to sleep.
But after resume i want to disable sd_idleclk automatically so that the
gps works without problems. And i don't want to do the sd_idleclk
de-/activation trick when starting a gps app.