2008.8 update

Julian Chu julian_chu at openmoko.com
Thu Aug 28 20:25:53 CEST 2008

On Thu, Aug 28, 2008 at 11:21:40AM +0200, Yorick Moko wrote:
> Just for clarity's sake:
> When using Om2008.8-upgrade, which feeds do we need to use?
> http://downloads.openmoko.org/repository/Om2008.8/
> or zecke's feeds?
>
> or do we have to wait a little bit?
> thanks

Hi,
        Basically, the repository is same as zecke's feeds.
        The repository on downloads.openmoko.org which
        bulit everyday from a Om2008.8 (ASU-stable).

        You can change your feed to refer to
        http://downloads.openmoko.org/repository/Om2008.8/

        By the way, you can see the Testing branch is a mess. Cause we
        are still working on that.

        We will focus on om-dev branch in the feature. Therefore the
        feed, Om2008.8, won't change fast right now.

Best Regards,

-Julian