Fourth Request: What is the warranty for the FreeRunner?

Leonti prishelec at gmail.com
Thu Aug 28 22:43:47 CEST 2008

I think this is just the difference in mentality.
I'm from Russia, and here when you buy something you have to believe only to
what you see.
If a company says "It's the best thing in the world" I don't believe it. But
I see that it's good. So I buy it.
Here the situation is similar. OpenMoko sells GTA02 as a GSM phone. But I
read mailing list. I study wiki. I know that the phone has some important
issues. But I still love the phone and the idea despite of the fact of
issues.
But I also would like to have replacement parts shop :)