Workaround for suspend/resume SD card problems

Fox Mulder Quakeman1 at gmx.net
Thu Aug 28 23:38:37 CEST 2008

That is exactly the thing i was searching for. Scripts that would be
automatically executed before suspend or after resume. :)
Now i will try this and activate suspend support on my neo. Until now i
don't use suspend with my debian system on the sd-card because i don't
want to have problems with the sd-card after resuming.

Ciao,
     Rainer