FreeRunner for Sale, Newcastle upon Tyne (UK) - any reasonable offer accepted

Alex Kavanagh alex at ajkavanagh.co.uk
Fri Aug 29 10:41:47 CEST 2008

Hi

It's very sad, but I've not had the time to play with the FreeRunner
(GTA02) than I wanted, and it doesn't look like I will soon.  I really
wanted to find the time, but I've simply been too busy earning a living.

It's barely used, and currently has OM2008 on the main flash, with FSO
Milestone 2 on the SD card.  The uboot is stock.

I've fitted a ZAGG screen protector to it, so the screen should be mint,
and I have the bits if you wish to remove the screen.  I also have all
of the original packaging.

I'm in Newcastle upon Tyne (UK) which is in the North East.  Will ship
it to anywhere in the UK.  My FreeRunner (yours soon?) is looking for
someone who can spend some time with it.  I'll be sorry to see it go.

My costs were (from Truebox) were:

£272.60 GBP for the Freerunner (delivery included).

It's yours for a reasonable offer!

I'll be at PyCon 2008 in Birmingham (12th and 13th of Sept, not 14th) if
you want to exchange there.

Cheers
Alex.

--