Getting rid of echo for callers.

Mav yann.sladek at free.fr
Fri Aug 29 12:10:39 CEST 2008

Daniel Selinger wrote:

> I've experimented with alsa settings for the last 3 hours and want to
> share my experience now.
> I was doing this on top of QTopia 4.3.2 and it's default
> gsmhandset.state file.

Thanks a lot for your trick
The echo is now gone on Qtopia 4.3.2 and it's really a good news
As someone said, I can barely hear my correspondant but I guess it's only a
tune in the gsmhandset.state (I also tried to increase the Mono Bypass level
to 100 but it's not really improving situation (I will try with more than
100)