contacts: lookup on incoming call

Christ van Willegen cvwillegen at gmail.com
Fri Aug 29 15:52:22 CEST 2008

On Fri, Aug 29, 2008 at 3:41 PM, Tom Yates <madhatter at teaparty.net> wrote:
> i'm not sure when the call log does the lookup - at time of call, or time of
> later examination of log - so i'm not sure that's a useful test.  i think my
> questions stand: does anyone else see this?

I also prefer having my contacts in international format, and for
people in smaller countries (like mine....) it's more important that
this gets handled properly. For me, it's only 20 miles to get out of
the country, and I regularly make calls from abroad as well.

I agree, telephone number matching to contacts should be improved.

Christ van Willegen
--
09 F9 11 02 9D 74 E3 5B D8 41 56 C5 63 56 88 C0