some hardware suggestions

Dale Maggee antisol at internode.on.net
Fri Aug 29 16:26:09 CEST 2008

Nishit Dave wrote:
> On Fri, Aug 29, 2008 at 10:49 AM, Dale Maggee <antisol at internode.on.net>wrote:
>

>> - "Genuine People Personality" Module
>>

> Would you prefer "aaah...thanks for using me as your phone", or "life, don't
> talk on me about it" modes?

I'd have to go with 'marvin mode', if my phone had a cheerful and sunny
disposition and it was its pleasure to ring for me and its satisfaction
to hang up again in the knowledge of a job well done, it would probably
quickly find itself at the bottom of a deep, dark hole... having a
self-satisfied phone seems more like the kind of thing apple would do... ;)