Echo issue on OM2008.08 potentially solved

Søren Kristiansen sorenhk at gmail.com
Fri Aug 29 21:02:47 CEST 2008

Florian Hackenberger wrote:

> Now use 'minicom -s' and
> set the device under 'serial device' to the value printed by dbus-send.
> Wait for a response to the AT initiation sequence and then type in:
> AT%N0187

Could you describe the steps here a bit better? I can't get to the place
where I should enter the AT command. This is what I did:

minicom -s
Select 'serial port setup' in the menu
Press 'A' to change 'Serial Device' to the correct value.
Press enter a couple of times to get to the main menu again
Save setup as df1 (should I do this?)
Exit
'Initializing Modem'
'Welcome to minicom 2.1

Compiled on Aug  7 2008, 11:17:38.

Press CTRL-A Z for help on special keys'
I can't enter anything here. CTRL-A Z brings up the help as described but I
have no idea what to pick.
I'm SSH'ing to my freerunner which runs rasters 2008.8 image (not upgraded)