GSoC OpenMoko Bluetooth remote controller - now with Gestures

Yorick Moko yorickmoko at gmail.com
Fri Aug 29 22:25:42 CEST 2008

On Fri, Aug 29, 2008 at 9:21 PM, Yorick Moko <yorickmoko at gmail.com> wrote:
> When it can't connect to anything it just keeps stating "Waiting for
> connection" on Om2008.8-upgrade I can not close it. Closing it by
> pressing on the cross or in the topbar does not work. Killall remoko
> also has no effect; nor does killal python; I have to killall -9
> python.
>
> I have only one bluetooth enabled device nearby: my ps3.
> I go to manage bluetooth devices and let it scan and then I start
> remoko. It never finds the phone, while it does find the carkit of my
> mother when she parks right outside.
> What do I need to do to make it work?
> (if you need some more info, just ask and I'll happily provide it)

Update:
It now shows the BlueZ (0) device
but when I select "register" on my PS3 i get:
"An error occurred during the register operation. Try to register
again. (80010009)"

When I try it without running remoko it briefly (<1s) give me a serie
of numbers i have to enter on my bluetooth device to register it and
then I get the same error message.

Is there a log of bluez i can consult?
Should I file a bug report?