Mokomakefile

Rod Whitby rod at whitby.id.au
Sat Aug 30 08:08:48 CEST 2008

Michael Kluge wrote:
> At the risk ob beeing called a parrot I want to ask the same question again:
>
> Is anyone able to build a 2008.08 image with Mokomakefile?
>
> This is the third time I am asking this. I really noone interested in this? Did I miss anything and do we now build images a different way?

I'm still waiting for Openmoko to decide which branch they are using, so
I can advise people how to build Om2008.8 properly using MokoMakefile.

It used to be org.openmoko.asu.stable, but then someone from openmoko
said they were going to concentrate on org.openmoko.dev instead.

I wish they would create a document like http://shr.bearstech.com/README
so that *everyone* would know how they build their images and can
replicate them outside of Openmoko.

-- Rod