Mokomakefile

Dietmar Friede friede at free.fr
Sat Aug 30 12:19:28 CEST 2008

On Saturday 30 August 2008, Michael Kluge wrote:
> At the risk ob beeing called a parrot I want to ask the same question
> again:
>
> Is anyone able to build a 2008.08 image with Mokomakefile?
Yes, I am building all of the images. It is slow. The first time you have to
start the make over and over again until your are done...
But thats all in the wiki page.

So you might need a day or two.

Do not use the parallel modus. It only breaks the make earlier.
Some times you simply have to wait until  sources get available.

If you got your build(s). The daily update is simple and rather fast.

The "meaning" of the different images is obviously a moving target.

Dietmar Friede