xfce on debian at fr

Nathan Kinkade nath at nkinka.de
Sat Aug 30 20:02:04 CEST 2008

2008/8/29 arne anka <openmoko at ginguppin.de>:
>> in xfce-main-menu i need three clicks to open a submenu. someone an
>> idea on this?
>
> i noticed it too -- sometimes even more.
> i somehow think the menu is populated every time it's expanded --
> subsequent submenus expand on first click.

I was apparently having this issue as well.  I'm not 100% sure, but it
seems to have to do with how long I hold the tap.  A quick tap doesn't
always open the submenu, but it never fails to open if I hold the tap
for just little bit longer.  If I hold it for too long the menu opens
then closes.  It seems that there is a sweet-spot in terms of how long
to hold the tap to get the menu to always open properly.

Nathan