GsmBluetooth state file for gta02

Jim Morris ml at e4net.com
Sun Aug 31 01:54:09 CEST 2008

Jim Morris wrote:
> I am still trying to get a bluetooth headset to work with the GTA02.
>
> I found on the Wiki a pointer to this state file
>
> http://opensource.wolfsonmicro.com/~gg/neo1973/gsmbluetooth.state
>
> however it is gta01 specific, and around control 51, all the control numbers change as gta02 seems
> to have an additional control there.
>
> So I am slowly going through all the controls from 51 onwards and trying to see what changed between
> gta01 and gta02.

By going through line by line I see the differences that the old gta01 state files had between bt
and headset states, so fixing them up in a newer gta02 state file was ok until gta01 control 87
upwards. None of these controls appear in a gta02 state file, so there seems to be no equivalent
settings. Especially control 90, which seems pretty important for bluetooth but has no equivalent in
the gt02 state file.

So can someone please explain what is going on here? Thanks

Here are the gta01 controls that do not fit into gta02 state files...

	control.87 {
		comment.access 'read write'
		comment.type INTEGER
		comment.count 1
		comment.range '0 - 31'
		iface MIXER
		name 'Amp Right Playback Volume'
		value 0
	}
	control.88 {
		comment.access 'read write'
		comment.type INTEGER
		comment.count 1
		comment.range '0 - 31'
		iface MIXER
		name 'Amp Mono Playback Volume'
		value 0
	}
	control.89 {
		comment.access 'read write'
		comment.type ENUMERATED
		comment.count 1
		comment.item.0 Off
		comment.item.1 'Call Speaker'
		comment.item.2 'Stereo Speakers'
		comment.item.3 'Stereo Speakers + Headphones'
		comment.item.4 Headphones
		iface MIXER
		name 'Amp Mode'
		value Off