GsmBluetooth state file for gta02

Jim Morris ml at e4net.com
Sun Aug 31 08:42:28 CEST 2008

Fredrik Wendt wrote:
> Jim,
>
> Just wanted to say that your efforts on making bluetooth headsets usable
> is highly appreciated!
>
> A question: I guess you're trying to route the GSM audio to bluetooth,
> is this right or are you looking at routing generic audio (from mplayer)
> to bluetooth? Will you also be able to choose between SCO A2DP then in
> anyway? (obviously A2DP won't make it for GSM phone calls - unless
> you're the silent type)

I'm just trying to get the BT to GSM path and GSM to BT path in the chip to work.

A2DP for stereo (CPU to BT) is a different path, and apparently people have been able to get that to
work, although with mixed results. Check the Wiki for a recipe to make that work.

--
Jim Morris, http://blog.wolfman.com