Mokomakefile

Michael Kluge vollseil at arcor.de
Sun Aug 31 11:37:56 CEST 2008

> > Which branch from asu? dev? stable?
> All 3: stable, testing and dev
> ( org.openmoko.asu.stable, org.openmoko.asu.testing,
> org.openmoko.asu.dev)

OK. Cool. Then there is hope for me.

> Did you try again?:

Not a completely fresh setup. I'll give this a try.

> make setup && make update && make openmoko-qtopia-x11-image
> Did you look through the error messages?

Yes. Compiling pixman breaks with an unresolved symbol
"pixman...something". There was a message about this on devel on Aug.
13  and the answer was like "please wait 1 or 2 weeks, sources will be
fixed until then".

> Did you try to fix the problems?

Not yet. Still try to figure out if this is a general or just my own
problem.

> Did you follow the "Build issues" part of the page?

Yes. make clean-package-pixman and rebuilding it does not solve the
problem.

Michael